Donation Refund Policy
Karni Packaging is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. Karni Packaging expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Karni Packaging also recognizes that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
Karni Packaging will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. Karni Packaging may also seek further information / documents and the donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, Karni Packaging is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
* If you would like your donation to Karni Packaging to be refunded,
* You must request Karni Packaging in writing or by email for a refund and your request must reach Karni Packaging within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
* Handed over the cheque / demand draft to Karni Packaging or someone authorized by Karni Packaging for this purpose, OR
* Dispatched the cheque / demand draft to Karni Packaging by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation:
Date of donation
* If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
* If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (Last 4 digits only).
* If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.
All decisions of Karni Packaging in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.