TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Use of this site is provided by Karni Packaging (henceforth referred to as Karni Packaging.com) subject to the following of the Terms and conditions as given below.
- Your use and access to the website constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the website.
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
- Karni Packaging reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions as modified automatically. You should, therefore, review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
- Karni Packaging takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and Karni Packaging shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
- All intellectual property on the website and the material or information it contains including without limitation copyright, designs, database rights and trademarks (registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of Karni Packaging or its third party licensors.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed on the site without authorization from Karni Packaging is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any licensee by Karni Packaging to use any item displayed.
- Materials in the website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that all copyright notices and source indications are also reproduced, no modifications are made and each relevant item is copied in its entirety. Some materials that have been outsourced have been published on the website with all the necessary permissions from the relevant copyright owners (who are not part of Karni Packaging). All rights are reserved on these materials and permission to copy them must be requested. From the individual copyright owners (as indicated within these materials).
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Karni Packaging reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from the website at its own discretion.
- I agree and consent to receive all communications at the mobile number provided, even if this mobile number is registered under DND/NCPR list under TRAI regulations. I understand that these communications could be for promotional and information purposes. And for that purpose, I further authorize Company to share/disclose the information to any third-party service provider or any affiliates, group companies, their authorized agents, or third-party service providers.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the website must be terminated immediately.
- Visitors acknowledge that visiting this site is an implicit acceptance of these ‘Terms and Conditions’ on their part.
User information on this site is kept strictly confidential. The site may, however, use this information from time to time for purposes such as corresponding with the users for various issues. We shall duly seek permission of the users in such cases.
We collect personal information when you create an account or edit your account information, or make a donation. Some of this information is a legal requirement of the Government of India, such as your postal address. Other information is used to facilitate your use of the site such as knowing your taxpayer status so that we show you options that you are eligible to make as well as amounts in your local currency.
Karni Packaging will not share, rent or sell your personal information to third parties.By default, you will also receive monthly newsletters as well as other Karni Packaging emailers from time to time. In case you would not like to receive these newsletters and emailers, you can send a mail to Marketing@karnipackaging.com with the word ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject line, and we will remove your name from the list. You can also unsubscribe using the Unsubscribe link in the emailer received.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are files or pieces of information that may be stored on your computer (or other internet enabled devices, such as a smartphone or tablet) when you visit our site. A cookie will usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come from, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on your device), and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number/email id.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel which are the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
EU privacy/data protection rights
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to the EU residents:
• Right to information – including contact details to the Data Protection Officer (DPO), the purposes for processing Personal Information and the rights of the individual.
• Right to access the Personal Information that are processed
• Right to erasure (“Right to be forgotten”)
• Right to rectification
• Right to restriction of processing
• Right to data portability of the Personal Information supplied to Karni Packaging by the EU resident
• Right to object (opt-out) to processing (unless Karni Packaging otherwise has compelling legitimate grounds)
EU residents can exercise these rights by raising a request directly with our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at email@example.com
GiveIndia.org shall endeavour to put up only such information on the site, as it has verified from the NGOs, or otherwise as being true to the best of their knowledge and belief. However, GiveIndia.org does not accept any liability due to inaccuracy of information or data provided on this site. Any liabilities arising out of any act or omission by a visitor to this site, by relying on or using the information provided on this site, shall be solely to the account of such visitor.
GiveIndia.org will strive to ensure that the NGOs send tax exemption certificates and feedback reports to the donors within reasonable time limits. GiveIndia.org shall exert reasonable influence at its command, including withdrawal of non-compliant NGOs from the site, if, in its opinion, the situation merits such action. However, GiveIndia.org is indemnified by donors on this site, from any liabilities arising out of any kind of non-compliance by the NGOs.
I agree and consent to receive all communications at the mobile number provided, even if this mobile number is registered under DND/NCPR list under TRAI regulations. I understand that these communications could be for promotional and information purposes. And for that purpose, I further authorize Company to share/disclose the information to any third-party service provider or any affiliates, group companies, their authorized agents, or third-party service providers.
Refund and Cancellation